Category Archives: Humour

Empathy Explained

Never tell your troubles to anyone. 20% of people don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them. Richard M Advertisements

Posted in Humour | Tagged | Leave a comment

How you put a Man on the Sun

Kim Jong-Un announced North Korea would be sending a man to the sun within ten years. A reporter said, “But the sun is too hot. How can your man land on the sun?” There was a stunned silence. Nobody knew … Continue reading

Posted in Humour, Politics | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

A Dave Allen Joke

An elderly man walks into confessional. Elderly man: ‘I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Yesterday, I picked up two college girls who were hitchhiking. We went to a … Continue reading

Posted in Humour, Religion | Tagged , | Leave a comment

A Christian in the Roman Colosseum

Christian to the lion: You’re doing God’s work. Chris (inspired by Dave Allen)

Posted in Humour, Religion | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

A male fairy story

Once upon a time, a prince asked a beautiful princess, “Will you marry me?” The princess immediately said, “No!” And the prince lived happily ever after.

Posted in Humour | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Avoid cheap hip replacements

Posted in Humour | Tagged | Leave a comment

Yes- That’s my wife

The police came to my front door last night holding a picture of my wife. They said, “Is this your wife, sir?” Shocked, I answered, ” Yes.” They said, “I’m afraid it looks like she’s been hit by a bus.” … Continue reading

Posted in Humour | Tagged | 1 Comment